45 Pounds and counting 206-160

Options
Before:206
2ep5vlj.jpg

During:160
a1mqgw.jpg

& just a fun comparison shot, wearing the same outfit!

11j26v6.jpg

Replies

• dancinginrain
    dancinginrain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wowzers U LOOK A.MAZ.ING!!!! how did you do it? how long d'it take? Well done
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Looking gorgeous and fab. well done
  • uhohitstaylor
    uhohitstaylor Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you, the majority of weight has been lost in about 4 months, coming off slower now, but hey it's till coming off! Hoping to it 50 pounds by mid October!
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    Good job! Loving the comparison shot with the yellow shirt.
  • pennyknipprath
    pennyknipprath Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I love your story, because my starting weight was 206 as well and I'm currently 160 too!

I started in May and the weight dropped pretty fast at first. I'm really struggling now.

I loose one or two on Monday. Then gain it back by Tuesday or Wednesday, then it takes all week just to return to zero and loose one or two more and then the cycle start all over again. Do you experience the same? I Know! Stay off the scale and weigh only once a week. It's an addiction, I need to know everyday.

I'm eating 1200 calories or less most days. I haven't been able to exercise everyday as life keeps getting in the way.

We did a 14 mile bike ride yesterday and will do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tonight.

It's sometimes a trade off. If I take the time to make healthy meals, vegetarian, no processed foods etc.. it takes so long I run out of time to exercise. If I exercise, I'm forced into a time crunch so making a healthy meal is much harder. I'm still learning and experimenting with vegetarian versions of my favorite meals so it takes me longer.

I know, just stay the path, be patient and I'll get there. Did I say GOD didn't give me patience LOL!
    I'm supposed to go wedding dress shopping in mid October and I wanted to be between 145 & 150 when the time came.

You look great and you look much younger than me. I applaud you taking charge of your life, while your still young and can enjoy it! Great Job! Hopefully we will both hit our goal weight sooner then later. My initial goal was to be 145 by Halloween. I might try for 10 more lbs, after that we will see.
  • Jane61849
    Jane61849 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!!!!
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I love the comparison with the same clothes.
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!!
  • diva72girl
    Options
    GREAT JOB
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Your story has given me so much hope. Sometimes i feel like i'll never leave the 200's. I now have renewed faith....thank you :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Very nice success story..
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    Great job girly!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    I love your pony tail in your side by side after picture...just look at that happy face...way cute! Hard work sure does pay off! You look amazing.
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Oh my GOSH! You look fantastic - way to go!! Definitely inspiring!
  • sealea4
    Options
    Amazing Work!
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    u should be so proud of urself u look great :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look hot! I love those teal pants, too. Those are cute :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!