Tattoos on women? (men only!)

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Likeey, or no likey?!

I have 5 tattoos, none of them are big, just little pretty ones scattered around :). Im haveing my 6th next saturday!! :bigsmile:

Do you think tattoos look nice on women, big or small? (tattoos btw :laugh:) or do they make women look trashy?

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I :heart: them as long as they are well done. Poor artwork is awful to look at.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm neutral on ones that are not highly visible with clothes on, don't like them at all on upper chest, forearms or above ankles to knees, and I don't care for overly large ones anywhere.

I just prefer to be looking at bare skin vs. the tattoo. That's just more beautiful to me.

They are not an instant turnoff to me though, even if one is where I mentioned. I just prefer "natural" pretty much all the way around on most choices for women.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girl. Some girls looking effing hot as hell fully tatted up, others don't.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girl. Some girls looking effing hot as hell fully tatted up, others don't.

best answer ever!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I have one big freaking tattoo... Then I found out I was allergic to it.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Who cares what men think about my tattoos? Not me!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

LIES YOU TOTALLY CARE WHAT I THINK ABOUT THEM :angry:
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Exactly!! If you like it & it makes you happy, who cares :drinker: I L O V E mine & I think they are sexy!!!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    i only have 4. wish i had more
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I love tatoos that point me in the right direction!!!! LMAO.I just kill myself sometimes!! HAHAHA
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One or two or ok, but three or more is too much for me.

I guess people don't consider all those tattoos when you're 60 or 70 yrs old. :-)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Yuck... That is why they are called tramp stamps
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I have tats all over. I do not count how many, just the hours put into them. I <3 them and can care less what anybody else thinks of my choices.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options

^^ Amen!! I have one small one on my ankle and I have the first sitting for a half back piece this Saturday. My SO doesn't really care for them, but I don't give a *kitten*. I guarantee you that the half back piece will be fkin hot when it's done!!
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I totally love tattoos on women. They're like jewellery, just adornments to the natural beauty of a womans body. :heart:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I totally love tattoos on women. They're like jewellery, just adornments to the natural beauty of a womans body. :heart:

*gasp* Tell me that's a baby Rottie on a bunny!!! TELL ME!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I love tatoos that point me in the right direction!!!! LMAO.I just kill myself sometimes!! HAHAHA

It's like Rottie torture in here.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    The only tats I see on women that are fairly common I don't like is across the fingers (you know, like LOVE HATE). Other than that, I'm pretty much game.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options

^^ Amen!! I have one small one on my ankle and I have the first sitting for a half back piece this Saturday. My SO doesn't really care for them, but I don't give a *kitten*. I guarantee you that the half back piece will be fkin hot when it's done!!

I like them for a squeeze, but not for my wife to be.
    Reason is I get easily distracted and when I am about to seduce my wife I don't want anything to caught my eye and then make me lose focus...imagine kissing her leg and working your way up and you find this little tattoo and then the next moment you find yourself trying deciphering the damn thing.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have one that covers my foot and goes around my ankle, I got it for me...not for anyone else, I'm sick of caring about what people think especially about tattoos.