Day 2/Level 1 vs. Day 9/ Level 1-BIG difference.

Options
When I started the 30 day Shred just nine days ago, I found over and over in the forums that the weight on the scale wouldn't go down much but the results by measuring myself would show more. At the time, being 303.6 lbs, I figured, well, I'll see a big difference because I weigh so much.

My BF Nich has noticed differences on my body, but I only felt lighter and noticed some clothes weren't as tight. My weight has gone down only by 0.6 in the last nine days, but hey that's half a pound. So, I wanted to see for myself and asked Nich to take pictures. I saw that my belly was visibly smaller, but the bigger change was actually visible on my back.

IMG_0095.jpg

30DS_DAY1c.jpg

_MG_0001.jpg

30DS_DAY9c.jpg

So, the scale isn't showing much difference, but d@mn is there one!

Edit: Pictures aren't working, not sure why so here's the link to the album.
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh43/gamermasterman14/WL/

Replies

• SassyB504
    SassyB504 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Im inspired to start tonight. How do you get through the pain? After the 1st 2days I could barely walk which makes me give up on it. I thought it was because of my weight because I am over 300 lbs.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Im inspired to start tonight. How do you get through the pain? After the 1st 2days I could barely walk which makes me give up on it. I thought it was because of my weight because I am over 300 lbs.

Day 1 and 2 hurt a lot, but by Day 3, I started feeling less sore AFTER I worked out. by Day 5 I didn't have any lingering pain, just a lot of sweat and being out of breath a bit. It gets better each day.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When I started the 30 day Shred just nine days ago, I found over and over in the forums that the weight on the scale wouldn't go down much but the results by measuring myself would show more. At the time, being 303.6 lbs, I figured, well, I'll see a big difference because I weigh so much.

My BF Nich has noticed differences on my body, but I only felt lighter and noticed some clothes weren't as tight. My weight has gone down only by 0.6 in the last nine days, but hey that's half a pound. So, I wanted to see for myself and asked Nich to take pictures. I saw that my belly was visibly smaller, but the bigger change was actually visible on my back.

IMG_0095.jpg

30DS_DAY1c.jpg

_MG_0001.jpg

30DS_DAY9c.jpg

So, the scale isn't showing much difference, but d@mn is there one!

Edit: Pictures aren't working, not sure why so here's the link to the album.
    http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh43/gamermasterman14/WL/
  • BioShocked89
    Options
    Thanks, Cosmic Unicorn!
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    keep it up, sister!!! great work.
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is an AMAZING difference. Now I want to shred!
  • BioShocked89
    Options
    That is an AMAZING difference. Now I want to shred!

Shred it up! If my lazy butt can do it, anyone can! :D
  • Elise1324
    Options
    its on youtube if you're cheap like me lol
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! You are doing awesome. :)
  • CBeyerle
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! Now that I have seen your results I am definitely going to start this.
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i def see a change!!! wow 30 days and u will be looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!