30 day Shred

Options
I started the 30 day shred today..anyone 200 plus did and completed it with good results, I've noticed you lose more inches than lbs..anyone lost many lbs and inches?????

Replies

• LaLaMoss
    LaLaMoss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it from Amazon this morning. ;-)
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I literally just posted my success so far after nine days of level 1. I have only lost half a pound in those nine days, but the difference in pictures is huge. I'm 303 lbs.

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh43/gamermasterman14/WL/
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I just pulled the below from my profile post nearly a month ago. I've since started JM Ripped in 30 (last workout there is tomorrow and I'm hoping for similar results to follow).

30DS was tough - I worked through all three levels but I kept pushing and was stoked by the results. I didn't actually realzie the progress I made until I put it on "paper".

I started JIllian Michaels 30 day shred on 7/11/12 and finished it 8/25/12. The closes starting measurements I have are dated 7/4/12 and I just measured for my "final" numbers. Neck from 13" to 12.5" for a loss of 1/2" Abs from 50.5" to 46" for a loss of 4.5" Bust from 46" to 45" for a loss of 1" Calf from 17.5" to 16.5" for a loss of 1" Thigh from 30.5" to 27" for a loss of 3.5" Arms from 15" to 13.5" for a loss of 1.5" Hips from 52" to 45.5" for a loss of 6.5" Waist from 45" to 40" for a loss of 5" Weight from 233.2lbs to 219 for a loss of 14.2lbs. I also did the elliptical or at least walking on most days and I did her yoga DVD on a few of my "off" days from the 30DS. I take one day off a week from exercise - usually Tuesdays. I just can't believe the progress. I had no idea until I wrote the numbers down side by side. Great motivation!
  • misshersheykyss
    Options
    Good job I can def see the difference!!! Wish me luck!!!!!