Options
drmerc
drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
So if coffee counts as water, does water count as coffee? I don't understand

Replies

• Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Water doesn't count as coffee, but water DOES count as a vegetable.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Pizza is a vegetable too.
  • kareinlib
    Options
    Wait are you sure it doesn't count as exercise
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Coffee is a bean, therefore it is a legume, and full of protein and carbs. Do you count eating chili as water too?
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

Coffee is a bean, therefore it is a legume, and full of protein and carbs. Do you count eating chili as water too?

So chili has no calories?
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Carbs are dirty, evil things. Stay away from them!!!! :tongue: :tongue:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    So if coffee counts as water, does water count as coffee? I don't understand

Only if it is an enema...:devil:
  • cmcollins001
    Options

So chili has no calories?

They have calories, BUT they are Negative calories. So you burn more eating chili than you actually get get from the chili bean...same as coffee.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hehe :tongue:
  • cmcollins001
    Options

Carbs are dirty, evil things. Stay away from them!!!! :tongue: :tongue:

Actually, if you're doing water aerobics, you need plenty of carbs for energy, otherwise you'll only have protein in your system for energy and we all know 1 lb of protein weighs much more than 1 lb of carbs and you'll drown.
  • HMToomey
    Options
    :laugh:
    Why did I spend a year ignoring the forum and just logging food and exercise? You are all very fun!
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    They have calories, BUT they are Negative calories. So you burn more eating chili than you actually get get from the chili bean...same as coffee.

You must make some pretty dull chilli
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

So wait...if pizza is a vegetable, does that mean that it has no calories, too? Because all vegetables have no calories, right?
  • deborah0123
    Options
    I have at least 5 cups of coffee between 6 am and 8 am...does it count as water or what do I count it for..never counted it as water before..but reading I was just wondering..oh my coffee is BLACK.. no additives for me..:))))
  • HMToomey
    Options

So wait...if pizza is a vegetable, does that mean that it has no calories, too? Because all vegetables have no calories, right?

I thought vegetables had negative calories too. because you burn more calories chewing and digesting than they had. Yay! Negative calorie pizza!!!
  • EdieCl
    EdieCl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love the one serious guy trying to make it make sense :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    Options

I thought vegetables had negative calories too. because you burn more calories chewing and digesting than they had. Yay! Negative calorie pizza!!!

This would be 100% correct. Be careful, if you only eat veggies you'll go into starvation mode
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Love the one serious guy trying to make it make sense :wink:

At least I'm trying to help.
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chopshopcop
    Chopshopcop Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Actually, you are not far off the mark, as least around my neck of the woods. Years ago, in order for a bar in my city to get a beer permit, local law required them to be able to serve a hot meal on demand. The meal had to be a meat and at least two vegetables.

Somebody figured out out that pizza met those requirements, and as long as it could be heated in some fashion (this was before microwaves were in everyday use), it fit the criteria. Every little hole in the wall juke joint then started serving frozen supermarket pizzas, some were using little electric hot plates to heat with. They were technically within the confines of the law, so we couldn't cite them for non-compliance.