Losing weight. Please help

I'm losing weight a bit too fast I think and idk what I'm doing wrong? Isn't it bad to lose too much in a week? I've lost like 4 pounds and I heard that's bad. But I mean I eat up to 1200-1400 daily and I exercise and eat back calories so how is this even possible? And I exercise like kickboxing class, or I go running for about an hr.

Replies

• And I mean I lost 4 pounds in one week. I'm almost at my goal weight and I had 10 more pounds to lose and I lost 4 so quickly
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    that's not a big deal. some people drop more in the 1st couple of weeks but it slows down after that.
  • It hasn't been "couple of weeks" I've been trying to lose weight for a few months now and randomly am dropping 4 pounds in a week? It doesn't seem right to me
  • It hasn't been "couple of weeks" I've been trying to lose weight for a few months now and randomly am dropping 4 pounds in a week? It doesn't seem right to me
    I weighed 165 at my highest, than dropped down to 150 after awhile. And my goal weight is 140. And I randomly lost 4 pounds in a week making it 146. Randomly and I'm curious why
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    I lose weight in sprurts..nothing, nothing, nothing bam 3.8 lbs. Is it normal, no clue but I cant seem do anything about it