Cesarian moms on mfp?

Options
I am post cesarian, but just had my third. Losing weight has been MUCH harder this time around but im halfway to my goal. Anyone on here in the post cesarian boat that needs a new friend?

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section almost 7 years ago :) but it took me this long to get off my *kitten* and lose the baby weight - so good for you :)
    I had twins, so I am left with a lot of skin and seperated abs... I am trying to 'embrace' it LOL!!!!

Add me if you like.
  • Crys777
    Options
    Hey I had 3 c-secs too! Proud of u girl! I started a Hot Mommas Group u should join!
  • mrsRhughes
    Options
    I've had two c-sections (my daughter is 7, and my son is 2) ... I lost the weight quickly but know the hardships of having had the surgery! Feel free to add me as support if you'd like :)
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey I had 3 c-secs too! Proud of u girl! I started a Hot Mommas Group u should join!
    how do i find it?

Thanks everyone see, my kids are ages 3.5, 1.5, and 2 months lol so all mine were really close together, which the doctor said makes it harder to get the weight off. but with the first and the second it was super easy. this time i am really having to work at it. lost 35 lbs already, but still have 35lbs to go!