I need some motivation!!! Anyone need a new friend? :)

Options
I'm 21 in FL, and basically i was 200lbs, went down to 179, but now i'm back to 185lbs :frown: i need some more motivation and friends!!! :happy:

Replies

• mandabrett
    mandabrett Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I need some some support too. I have only about 7-10 pounds to lose, but I have been trying for 2 years. I've been maintaining this weight for over a year.
  • Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will always take new friends! Add me!
  • TakuraHunt
    Options
    I know how you feel. I went from 185 to 150 and back up to 190 lb. (according to my scale on friday :)... Maybe we can motivate each other.
  • FreshStart244
    Options
    I need some motivation too :) i just came across this site
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Four yrs ago I was at or near 200, got on a fitness plan and crash diet and got down to 169. Took 3 years to balloon back up to 208. Been on the myfitnesspal plan for 4 months and am down to 175. You're in the right place for a change in your life! Friend me if you'd like some motivation.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I'm very vulgar and honest though!! :)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone,
    We all could use support and good friends.. Feel free to add me..:drinker:
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    I'm 21 in FL, and basically i was 200lbs, went down to 179, but now i'm back to 185lbs :frown: i need some more motivation and friends!!! :happy:

I need motivation too and would love to be friends! I am 22 and lived in Florida last year! I am currently 204 and trying to get down to 135 and then re-evaluate. I am on everyday and post frequently and respond to messages! You can do this! :-D
  • clkirkpatrick
    Options
    I have been on and off the diet roller coaster for the past several months. I have gained and lost about 10 pounds. I need some motivation. I can't seem to get me stuff together. I have started working out more but I'm not able to stick to the diet on the weekends.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    that's ok i love vulgar and honest!!! haha im very sarcastic, vulgar, and straight forward myself
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    THANKS EVERYBODY I WILL SURELY ADD YOU ALL!!! :)
  • lisasprice
    lisasprice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to be friends. We're stronger together!
  • SALLAIN88
    SALLAIN88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friend me!!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I could use as many friends and motivation as possible. I have 150 pounds to lose. I refuse to live my life like this anymore. This time, I WILL succeed.

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I could use as many friends and motivation as possible. I have 150 pounds to lose. I refuse to live my life like this anymore. This time, I WILL succeed.

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

thats awesome!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Add me if you want! I'm very vulgar and honest though!! :)

same here and very sarcastic!!! haha i love it
  • wallacekraft
    wallacekraft Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could always use a new friend and some good motivation. Been a little rough trying to get back on track since my son was born,
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If you need some motivation, im here to give it! :smile: Anyone feel free to add me
  • cinner506
    Options
    Can always add me! I started at 192lbs! Now 153.8, I still have 13 pounds until my goal weight! We all need that extra motivation,,,
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better!!