Would Love Some Friends :)

Options
I enjoy meeting new people and watching others reach their goals. I love the support I get from those I have met on MFP and I try to stay supportive of my friends as well.

I'm 22 from TN
Start weight 173
Current weight 163
Goal weight 150 or less :)

Replies

• madanvineet
    Options
    love a new friend myself... feel free to add...
  • alxinhim2
    alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    SWEET.... added :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can do it! I started at 208 and now am at 148. I'm 5'0 so I'm aiming for 120...still got a ways to go! Feel free to ask anything you want too, I'd be happy to share what worked for me
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I hear you :) I love to support my friends and get encouragement too - feel free to add me as a friend.
  • reecemomo2
    reecemomo2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I have been on a relapse but back at it hard and determined more than EVER to WIN! My goal is to go down 62 pounds by April and I am having a hard time at it right now! So I walk with 2 friends from 730 to 9 and we do 4 miles to 5 miles and some stairs.
    Got a ball this weekend and have started the sit ups on it and may have to start doing pushups too!!! I will get my old body back!
    I am a 32 yr old mom of 2 ~
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I enjoy meeting new people and watching others reach their goals. I love the support I get from those I have met on MFP and I try to stay supportive of my friends as well.

I'm 22 from TN
    Start weight 173
    Current weight 163
    Goal weight 150 or less :)

Feel free to add me..:flowerforyou: We all can always use more friends and support.. Have a good night:drinker:
  • PAIRDIZE
    PAIRDIZE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    GODBLESS YOU AND WELCOME TO MFP.....:flowerforyou: YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU WANT...AND REMEMBER YOU ARE STILL YOUNG AND FULL OF ENERGY! IF YOU EVER NEED ME I AM HERE...
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too... 34 in TN as well. 300 pounds currently, have lost 10...wanting to be 150 or less.

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...anyone!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I could use some more friends. 43 from TN also.
  • alxinhim2
    alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i need some new friends as well....i origanally started at 200lbs, i was 179, and now im back at 185lbs :( i would love some new friends to support and help with motivation!!! :)
  • MusicMakinSnaye
    Options
    So, I just started today and I would love some friends, so feel free to add me. I'm 203, with my ultimate goal being to get down to 140 by June 31st at the latest (secretly planning to get there sooner). I'm hoping to truly stick to this :)
  • cinner506
    Options
    Can add me! Age 36, started at 192 lbs now 153! Goal 140. Sometimes we need friends for that extra support
  • JoylynnAroundthebend
    Options
    Feel free to add me!