Wanting to be healthier.

Options
Probably like most of you. : ) Would love to lose about 20 lbs and learn to stay there.
Gain some muscle mass and tone. Lose fat!

I'm Savannah !

Replies

• amylightbulb
    Options
    Probably like most of you. : ) Would love to lose about 20 lbs and learn to stay there.
    Gain some muscle mass and tone. Lose fat!

I'm Savannah !

Hi I am Amy! I have similar goals, but I am trying to lose about 72.5 pounds and then re-evaluate. I would also like to gain muscle and tone. I have been the type of person that gains weight fast, but can lose it fairly fast. I am always gaining like 40 lbs and losing 30 ect. ect. However, this tme I want to stay there. None of this back and forth crap. I am on frequently and can always use people to motivate me!
  • vannahcometrue
    Options
    Me too! I feel like I can look at a grape and gain weight from it!!!
    We are too young for this. We need to whip ourselves into shape
    and be easier on ourselves mentally. We are worth it!
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Savannah and Amy, ditto! I want to get into a healthy routine while I'm still young - I'm 26, and I feel like I've watched my metabolism visibly slow over the past couple of years. Boo.

Adding you both. :)
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Me too! I feel like I can look at a grape and gain weight from it!!!
    We are too young for this. We need to whip ourselves into shape
    and be easier on ourselves mentally. We are worth it!

Haha agreed! I always think "If I am 200 pounds now, what am I going to look like when I get older, have kids, and have a slow metabolism?" That scares the crap out of me
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Hi Savannah and Amy, ditto! I want to get into a healthy routine while I'm still young - I'm 26, and I feel like I've watched my metabolism visibly slow over the past couple of years. Boo.

Adding you both. :)

Thanks for the add :-D Yeah, my excuse was always " I will eat out and sit around all day and start trying tomorrow" Months past and that has gotten me no where! Plus, the older I get the more likely I will be to be busy or have a lack of motivation. Good luck to you!
  • vannahcometrue
    Options
    Me too! I cannot let myself get worse. I refuse.
  • Crys777
    Options
    u can add me of u want! I am new