New here!

Options
Hello! My name is Amy and I am new here! I am looking for people with similar interests/ weight loss goals as me so introduce yourself and add me!!!! (even if we don';t have similar interests / weight loss goals you can still add me).

- I am 22
- Current weight is 204.5. I am trying to get down to 135 and then go from there. My ideal is 120.
- My goal is 1 pound one week, 2 pounds the next. That way I average about 6 pounds a month so in 12 months I will be 135.
- Personal: I love theater, acting, making movies, directing, crocheting amigurumi animals, sitting on the computer.
- I log on everyday so I will be able to write to people and update a lot!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Replies

• angelicahinkle
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started right around 300 pounds. So far I have lost 27 pounds in about 3 months. I have never stuck to losing weight but I am this time and am very proud of myself. After just 3 months I feel better and people are starting to notice. I will not lie and say everyday has been easy. Actually the past 2 weeks I havent done to well at all but I am ready to get back to it. I will support you all I can
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started right around 300 pounds. So far I have lost 27 pounds in about 3 months. I have never stuck to losing weight but I am this time and am very proud of myself. After just 3 months I feel better and people are starting to notice. I will not lie and say everyday has been easy. Actually the past 2 weeks I havent done to well at all but I am ready to get back to it. I will support you all I can

Thanks! I need all of the support I can get! Congrats on the weight loss! That's so awesome! That's such a great feeling when people comment on your weight loss! I have just started and people have already told me I look thinner. (i think its mainly because I don't overeat so I don't bloat as much). I will send you a friend request!
  • Charmof3
    Charmof3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! I am just starting out too. I have about 50 plus lbs to lose.
  • RoloandMisty
    Options
    Hello! i feel a bit silly here but im trying to lose 10lbs, im really stuggling to shed it. I will be visiting here daily i think to keep me inspired.
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Hi Amy! I am just starting out too. I have about 50 plus lbs to lose.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I have quite a bit to lose too, but I know even after I lose the first 10 pounds or so I will feel great! Good luck with your weight loss! I will be here to support you!
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Hello! i feel a bit silly here but im trying to lose 10lbs, im really stuggling to shed it. I will be visiting here daily i think to keep me inspired.

Hey! Don't feel silly at all! 10 pounds is still a good goal! I understand it can be hard. When you have a lot to lose it seems to drop off fast in the beginning. Sometimes its just the last 10 pounds thats hard. Once I got down to 135 before, (which is a normal bmi for my height but still borderline over weight) I kind of hit a plateau and for the life of me couldn't go lower! But yeah, I'm here to support you!
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy! I'm Becca, 21, and it sounds like we have pretty similar goals. I'm fairly new too :) I'll send you a friend request!
  • beautyhonicole
    Options
    Newbie here as well. I just started this today!
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Thanks for the invites every one!
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Hey Amy! I'm Becca, 21, and it sounds like we have pretty similar goals. I'm fairly new too :) I'll send you a friend request!

Awesome! Thanks for the request! I am here to motivate you so you can get that dream wedding gown and look fabulous in it! Comment or message me any time!
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Newbie here as well. I just started this today!

Awesome! Nice to meet you! I am pretty new here too (i started wednesday) but its been awesome so far! Comment or message me any time! I would love to motivate you so you can get that purse!
  • IvaMae725
    IvaMae725 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Newbie here, too. :)
  • summerfool
    summerfool Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new too (2 weeks in). Feel free to add me. Anyone else can too!
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Hi Amy! Newbie here, too. :)

Hello fellow newbie! I will send an add! Feel free to message or comment any time! I would love the support! I am here for you as well!
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    I'm relatively new too (2 weeks in). Feel free to add me. Anyone else can too!

Hello! Nice to meet you! I started this last Wednesday and am addicted! Hope I can keep up! Write to me any time, I would love to hear from you!
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. I have only been doing this for 5 days. I have about 20 to 25 lbs to loose. I would love some support and encouragement. Feel free to add me too.
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    I am new here too. I have only been doing this for 5 days. I have about 20 to 25 lbs to loose. I would love some support and encouragement. Feel free to add me too.

Awesome! Nice to meet you! I will go ahead and add you!
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! I'm new here too. I just joined this week and am hoping to lose about 40 pounds. Anyone else, can feel free to add me as well. :)
  • amylightbulb
    Options
    Hi Amy! I'm new here too. I just joined this week and am hoping to lose about 40 pounds. Anyone else, can feel free to add me as well. :)

Hi! Nice to meet you! I am always looking to add new friends that I can help motivate and who can motivate me!
  • StevenLongtin
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

Just popping in to say add me if you please. I don't comment often, but I post daily and have an open Diary. Shoot me a message and I'll be happy to answer any questions if I know the answer. I'm no professional when it comes to fitness or health but I know enough that it's working for me!

Cheers!