Lookin' for some losing weight buddies!

Options
Hey guys so I am pretty new to this site so I would love to have some motivating buddies that can be supportive and that I can support!

Replies

• jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    you can add me
  • ZAMJ02
    Options
    I too could use some buddies....
  • dillyweed
    Options
    You can add me too. All are welcome! I've just started again myself. I tried this about 6 months ago and thought I was doing well. Then I gained 10 pounds. So I stopped. I've since learned that i might have been on the cusp of a real break through. So I'm going to give it another shot. I'm making it my goal to log in at least once a day. Hopefully see you around!
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    Hi, just sent you a request.. I'm also new on here too, could do with some motivating people
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I need friends also.
  • Ashleeloses30
    Options
    Hi! You can add me!
    I'm also new to the site and looking to motivate and recieve encouragement along the way.
    I'll send you a request :)
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • WesKate
    WesKate Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need a few buddies. I think that is why I always end up not logging in because no one to report to or get support. That is why I had loved WW but now being a single mom paying to lose weight is not anywhere on the budget. I am 27 years old with 2 boys. So if anyone wants to add me please do. Is there a group that does like a weekly wiegh in?
  • klconrad5
    klconrad5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joined today can always use buddies. I am 48 and have 25lbs to lose!
  • flamingo1227
    Options
    I just joined today, have 35 pounds to lose and am 49 years old. Please add me and we can all support each other.
  • reshapinrose
    Options
    you're welcome to add me.
  • coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Friend request - SENT! :) welcome to the site, I've been here a few months but I'm always looking to add new friends too!

Feel free to request me, any and all! :)
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need a weight loss buddy more than anything right now.
  • megtastic80
    Options
    Go for it... MFP Addict here!!
  • babyfab
    Options
    I just add and I need some buddies too cause its easier when you have people to encourage you.
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    We are all in the same boat, I will gladly add you! Good luck!
  • queensturg
    Options
    Add me if you like, I can always use friends :)