I need some motivation!!! Anyone need a new friend? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• KirstenO15973
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! The more friends you have the better support and motivation you have!!!
  • Stacyleab
    Stacyleab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can friend me also. I have about 40 more pounds to lose and have lost 10. I also need all the support I can get!
  • careree
    Options
    you can add me.. I am new just joined 10 minutes ago careree.... : ) I live in Wisconsin, I am 38 years old 314 pounds... and am ready to shed this weight....
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I always need the motivation.

I am on everyday sometimes multiple times a day. I also give motivation.

I started at 185 and I am now down to 176.4, I still have 41 pounds left to get to 135, then I might reevaluate my weight.
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I also need some serious motivation. I do alright during the week, but OMG are the weekends a disaster. Feel free to add me!! I'm still pretty new to this. Made it about a year ago and then didn't really start using it consistently until a month ago. Now I'm hooked. And I love new ideas of things to keep me on track, as well as sharing what I've found to be good :]
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me if you'd like a friend in Scotland x
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You have to eat LESS calories than you have been, eat at least 80 grams of protein a day and increase your activity. YOU have to encourage YOU. We can help, but motivation comes from within. 185 should be all the motivation you need. You have a pretty face and should take advantage of it
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    added you :)
    feel free to add me :)
    xo
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I could always use support and would support you also. feel free to add me.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me anyone. the more the merrier!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)

So everybody can....:bigsmile:
  • BSully81
    BSully81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I just started fresh!
  • asherella
    asherella Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will be on daily and tracking daily !! Only on day 2 but if anyone wants add me and we will motivate each other along !
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You have to eat LESS calories than you have been, eat at least 80 grams of protein a day and increase your activity. YOU have to encourage YOU. We can help, but motivation comes from within. 185 should be all the motivation you need. You have a pretty face and should take advantage of it

thank you!!! honestly looking at the scale and seeing 185 made me want to go at it again, it just sucks trying to do this completely by yourself :) its nice to know i'm not the only one, but thank you for your honesty i love i!!
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!! im always looking for new friends :)
  • catialuzia
    Options
    Add me if you would like, love to make new friends!
  • brandve
    Options
    I've also been trying to lose the same 10 lbs for about two years!!! Hoping this site will help and would love some friends for motivation!
  • janten
    Options
    feel free to add!
  • sweaty10
    Options
    Aww no worries... Start NOW, Start FRESH. :) I just started all over again on Monday. You can add me, I have only 1 friend so far. LOL