Hi im Kelly!

Options
I just started today! I love jillian michaels, she inspired me to work out more than I ever have. I had a baby girl a year and a half ago, and I am happy with my body, but I am not happy in some areas to. I joined for motivation, tips, and support. I live in wi, so we get 5 months to workout lol, I love seeing results, it motivates and is inspiring to me. Sorry I suck at spelling, if some things are spelt wrong. I have a naturally big *kitten* and bottom section, and I hate it, and I want it toned, and the *kitten* part to just go away in general lol. I also try to eat as clean as possible. As well as having my family eat clean too. Well thats me. I look forwad with my journey, and the journey of others! Tell me about you guys!!

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    hey, welcome to MFP!!
    i love jillian too, and i live i canada so i get 2 hot months a year hahha. lots of indoor workouts!!
    in terms of lower body....heavy squats, deadlifts and squats!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! Welcome :)
  • hurricane75
    Options
    Hi Kelly!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for hardworking friends who do what it take to succeed..add me :)
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Only have been here two weeks but have found the site to be helpful in keeping me accountable. Best wishes on your journey to health
  • scordrick
    Options
    I'm glad you found MFP... Some things you will want to know:

1- This site changes lives!
    2- Your "pals" will hold you accountable for your days you struggle. Be prepared for that and also to provide them support.
    3 - You are not alone in this journey. Whenever you feel weak, reach out and there is always a friend there to help. We're in it together.
    4- Congratulations on taking the 1st step.
  • Kkramer26
    Options
    Awe yaaaa thank you guys for the warm welcomes!!! I look forward to this!!!!!!
  • Thin1979
    Options
    Hi Kelly, add me as a freind. I live in Florida, so we can only excercise out doors about 2 months a year cause it is so freaking HOT!!!! I also hate my *kitten*, super bottom heavy but working out and trying hard. Welcome :)
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! Welcome, this is going to be great. Feel free to add me as well.
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started Jillian 4 days ago and I'm hooked! Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck on our journey!