Hi im Kelly!

I just started today! I love jillian michaels, she inspired me to work out more than I ever have. I had a baby girl a year and a half ago, and I am happy with my body, but I am not happy in some areas to. I joined for motivation, tips, and support. I live in wi, so we get 5 months to workout lol, I love seeing results, it motivates and is inspiring to me. Sorry I suck at spelling, if some things are spelt wrong. I have a naturally big *kitten* and bottom section, and I hate it, and I want it toned, and the *kitten* part to just go away in general lol. I also try to eat as clean as possible. As well as having my family eat clean too. Well thats me. I look forwad with my journey, and the journey of others! Tell me about you guys!!

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    hey, welcome to MFP!!
    i love jillian too, and i live i canada so i get 2 hot months a year hahha. lots of indoor workouts!!
    in terms of lower body....heavy squats, deadlifts and squats!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like! Welcome :)
  • Hi Kelly!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    i'm looking for hardworking friends who do what it take to succeed..add me :)
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Only have been here two weeks but have found the site to be helpful in keeping me accountable. Best wishes on your journey to health
  • I'm glad you found MFP... Some things you will want to know:

1- This site changes lives!
    2- Your "pals" will hold you accountable for your days you struggle. Be prepared for that and also to provide them support.
    3 - You are not alone in this journey. Whenever you feel weak, reach out and there is always a friend there to help. We're in it together.
    4- Congratulations on taking the 1st step.
  • Awe yaaaa thank you guys for the warm welcomes!!! I look forward to this!!!!!!
  • Hi Kelly, add me as a freind. I live in Florida, so we can only excercise out doors about 2 months a year cause it is so freaking HOT!!!! I also hate my *kitten*, super bottom heavy but working out and trying hard. Welcome :)
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Hi Kelly! Welcome, this is going to be great. Feel free to add me as well.
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Welcome! I just started Jillian 4 days ago and I'm hooked! Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck on our journey!