So no thong Thursday?
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lo, you mean you dont like to see them?
  • EverlastBoston
    EverlastBoston Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Beern this doesn't apply to you....You keep wearing thongs hunny.!!!!
  • Khymera
    Options
    LMBO!

Um... can someone explain the appeal of thongs to me? I am very, very dedicated to keeping my underwear OUT of my crevasse.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options

No. I can't tell you how many times I've gone shopping and people stoop over showing thongs and tiger striped (stretch marks) butts. That is not for me to see.
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    LMBO!

Um... can someone explain the appeal of thongs to me? I am very, very dedicated to keeping my underwear OUT of my crevasse.

No pantie lines... and they are comfortable.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

It keeps the butt-juice off of your workout clothes
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

Um... can someone explain the appeal of thongs to me? I am very, very dedicated to keeping my underwear OUT of my crevasse

It's for those of us who love to show off our hemorrhoids...one hemi on one side of the thong and the other on the other side!! SEXY huh??:bigsmile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

It covers your Hoo without hiding your Haa.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

It keeps the butt-juice off of your workout clothes

haha...she said butt juice....trying hard to sound like Bevis.
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

lol
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

Back during a time when I had the figure to wear them, they actually didn't feel like regular underwear bunching up in your butt crack... because it's a narrow piece of fabric, rather than the large patch of fabric from granny panties being scrunched together. This is useful in avoiding VPL, as well as avoiding bunching while working out. There isn't much that I can think of that's more annoying while working out than to repeatedly have to dig out a wedgie.

I don't mind a bit of thong-display... if a girl has a great body, who cares. It's the people that aren't in such great shape that make it disturbing. Seeing the top of a thong inevitably leads to thoughts of what the full length of that butt floss, and therefore the surrounding butt, looks like. I wouldn't dare wear a thong at my current size; no one should have to envision my pasty cellulite *kitten*.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm not against thongs. I wear them myself. I just keep them UNDERNEATH my clothes instead of pulled high over low riser jeans.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Please invest in one of these.

Screenshot_2012-09-24-21-10-48-1.png
    Screenshot_2012-09-24-21-11-06-1.png

Thanks,
    *kitten* crack hating citizen

Boooooooo booooooooooo! Hit the bricks debbie downer! :laugh:
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

Back during a time when I had the figure to wear them, they actually didn't feel like regular underwear bunching up in your butt crack... because it's a narrow piece of fabric, rather than the large patch of fabric from granny panties being scrunched together. This is useful in avoiding VPL, as well as avoiding bunching while working out. There isn't much that I can think of that's more annoying while working out than to repeatedly have to dig out a wedgie.

I don't mind a bit of thong-display... if a girl has a great body, who cares. It's the people that aren't in such great shape that make it disturbing. Seeing the top of a thong inevitably leads to thoughts of what the full length of that butt floss, and therefore the surrounding butt, looks like. I wouldn't dare wear a thong at my current size; no one should have to envision my pasty cellulite *kitten*.

^^ what she said...although I cant speak for personal use of a thong as I have never worn one....okay, well maybe once, but that was in band camp and I didnt really enjoy wearing it...okay, well, maybe a lil enjoyment but you cant tell..shhhhh, hehe.
  • Khymera
    Options

No. I can't tell you how many times I've gone shopping and people stoop over showing thongs and tiger striped (stretch marks) butts. That is not for me to see.

Eh; I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway... :frown:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

OMG. Soo funny.

I don't know, I've seen plenty of *kitten* crack offenders wearing regular underwear. I think the problem is in the pants or shirt, not the underwear.
    And I crack up everytime I see the ad for this product (funnily enough, I only see it on the tvs on the gym cardio equipment)

ETA - trendy top does for you butt crack what a camisole does for clevage. LOL.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    People have just as much right to bend over and grab something as others due to turn their head away from something they dont wanna see.

All I ever say is "at least im wearing something", at least its a thong you see and not a butt crack. Lol.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

No panty lines! If it fits right, you honesty don't even notice it either. I was skeptical at first, but now I always wear a thong if I'm going to be wearing dress pants or something similar.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Ahhhh.....someone who gets it!