112 pounds gone PICTURES TO PROVE IT.

mblmani
mblmani Posts: 16 Member
A little over a year ago, I was on 14 different meds for severe Fibrmyalgia, IBS, and several other issues. My blood pressure was through the roof and I literally hurt all the time.

I went into the DR for a sinus infection and my blood pressure was so high they would not let me leave. My doc told me then, I could either loose the weight, or add many more meds to my list.

I weighed 287 pounds that day....I came home, and with my doctor's advice, I immediately cut my calorie intake to 1500 a day. I bought a cheap pedometer and started walking 5000 steps a day (2.5 miles). I gradually increased my walking striving for 10,000 steps a day. Some days I did, some days, I didn't...depending on my schedule.

Long story short, I've lost 112 pounds and am only 24 pounds away from my goal. I eat anything I want, and usually don't have dinner until about 9 pm at night (because of my work schedule). My restricting my calorie intake, I basically have just cut my portions and eat as healthy as I can. I don't feel deprived at all. I am only on ONE medication now and feel really good.

If I can do it, anyone can. This is not easy and requires will power beyond reason sometimes. However, I am so glad I started my journey.
msex0.jpg
dvj2gm.jpg
14tr0h3.jpg
2805wr9.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!