Gaining weight, buddies would be appreciated!

Options
Hey guys! I'm not too new-- I've been on MFP for a few months now, but I'd really like to find some more buddies! I'm trying to gain weight at the moment... I don't have any ED but it still gets hard at times because weight gain? Who does that? XD Anyways, I'd really love to find some suppourtive people to hang with on here! So if you'd like, buddy me! And make sure to write a bit about yourself when you send the request. :)

Replies

• pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    u can add me, i want to lose, but our goal is the same, feeling good in our bodies! :P
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the gaining weight train, but I just have to stop over and give my appreciation to Chi :D
  • gain2bfree
    Options
    I can't believe I have found someone who wants to gain weight. I am 5'5 and 110 pounds and want to gain about 15-20 pounds total. I have a hard time with having meals n snacks consistently and often skip meals. I work, have a 1 year old who's very active am married and a business woman. I always put others b4 me n then realize later oops I missed breakfast or oops I missed lunch. I really want to gain weight. After I had my baby I felt great with the weight minus my stomach. but overall I enjoyed the extra pounds, however in a year I lost it all n then some UNINTENTIONALLY! N I HATE IT! Now I realize I Hav to do sumthing to make changes n B CONSISTENT. any motivation will be off help as I will do the same.motivation from weight gainers or weight losers are both appreciated as the goals are the same.