I need to gain WEIGHT!!!

Options
If there is anyone that in on MFP to gain weight, and build muscle please add me as a friend... I am new here and need FRIENDS

Replies

• viceversah
    Options
    Iv been doing that lately, however im in a cut right now. When I go back into a bulk though, im sure we can help each other out. Feel free to add me.
  • Tokkeditok
    Options
    Hullow, I suffered from anorexia for a very long time and am now trying to build muscle, for the anorexia has really done me bad… my muscle ratio is miles away from average.
    If you are experiencing the same problems with low muscle ratio, or if you have similar problems, feel free to add me. I am new here as well.
  • gain2bfree
    Options
    I can't believe I have found someone who wants to gain weight. I am 5'5 and 105 pounds and want to gain about 15-20 pounds total. I have a hard time with having meals n snacks consistently and often skip meals. I work, have a 1 year old who's very active am married and a business woman. I always put others b4 me n then realize later oops I missed breakfast or oops I missed lunch. I really want to gain weight. After I had my baby I felt great with the weight minus my stomach. but overall I enjoyed the extra pounds, however in a year I lost it all n then some UNINTENTIONALLY! N I HATE IT! Now I realize I Hav to do sumthing to make changes n B CONSISTENT. any motivation will be off help as I will do the same.motivation from weight gainers or weight losers are both appreciated as the goals are the same.