Bee Pollen for weight loss?

Options
My co-workers are all doing the Ultimate formula and they have all been super successful in loosing weight but I am unsure if I should hop on the Bee Pollen bandwagon or just stick to regular old fashioned diet and exercise. I have been loosing weight but certainly not as fast as I would like and I think this would help me reach my weight loss goals. Anyone with experience using the stuff?

Replies

• keithjones1
    keithjones1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A few of my co-workers also jumped on the band wagon, some of them were successful in loosing weight and others simply did not move in the weight category. Ultimately its all up to you but it works for some people and not for others thats for sure.
  • sarahesterly83
    sarahesterly83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah I guess it doesn't hurt to try it anyway. Thx :)
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have been taking the Bee Pollen for about 14 weeks, the same amount of time that I have started exercising and making changes to my food. I love it and I think the biggest benefit for me personally is that it curbs my appetite. I am rarely ever hungry between meals and find it easier to eat less at each meal. That is a huge benefit to me! The capsules I am taking are the Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen. :happy:
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I use raw bee pollen granules in m post workout shake. Used to put them in my smoothie, but switched. Not sure about the capsule thing. I can say that when I added it to my smoothies (the same time I added Greek yogurt) after a month I began to drop weight even though I was eating a lot of fatty fast food. I was not exercising at the time, or cutting back on food intake so it was definitely my morning smoothie. Prior to that, I had been in a lull with smoothies, so for a while I would eat a somewhat healthy breakfast, or skip breakfast. I stopped with the smoothies for a bit and the weight came right back on. I would use 2 servings of fruit, and at that time non-fat milk or Odwalla juice for my liquid. I use kefir for my liquid now...
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I use raw bee pollen granules in m post workout shake. Used to put them in my smoothie, but switched. Not sure about the capsule thing. I can say that when I added it to my smoothies (the same time I added Greek yogurt) after a month I began to drop weight even though I was eating a lot of fatty fast food. I was not exercising at the time, or cutting back on food intake so it was definitely my morning smoothie. Prior to that, I had been in a lull with smoothies, so for a while I would eat a somewhat healthy breakfast, or skip breakfast. I stopped with the smoothies for a bit and the weight came right back on. I would use 2 servings of fruit, and at that time non-fat milk or Odwalla juice for my liquid. I use kefir for my liquid now...

I'd be interested to know the dosage thanks
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: another faddy diet? to waste your money on?
    surely just good eating and exersice can do that?
    no offence