Turbo Fire

Options
Vini9
Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
Hi I am new to MFP and am doing the Turbo fire program, from beachbody. I am on week 6 and would love to have some friends :happy: Anyone else doing TF?

Replies

• annairene8200
    annairene8200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im not doing turbofire but i am doing another beachbody program P90X. Add me if youd like :)
  • HealthEqualsLife
    Options
    hi! i just started turbofire and am on week 2! im loving it so far!
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have the turbo fire dvds. I was thinking about starting that today. You can add me if you want. I also like to do the Chalean extreme dvds. But I want to concentrate on cardio and fat burning for now. Then add in some more weights to build muscle.
  • sugaknight
    Options
    What's turbo fire? :tongue:
  • Vini9
    Options
    If you like to do CLX you can do the TF hybrid schudle it mixes the two. I love to lift weights and now I really love TF. I did the hybrid schudle and lost 10lbs, 15" and one pants size. I really hoped to have bigger results but I am happy with what I got. I never completed TF so I thought I'd give it a try. I really need to lose the weight and I think at this point my body is responding to higher more intense cardio (I hope anyway). I feel better. lol
  • Vini9
    Options
    A really intense workout that uses HITT training. It's kinda Dancey and kickboxing mixed togather. Oh yeah love it! You will sweat and once you push play the music gets you moving. Beachbody sells it and you can google it or check out beachbodys site for more info.
  • Keturahaku
    Options
    No one has explain to me what turbo fire really is; please can someone or anyone help out?