Whats Your Favourite Dinner & How Much Calories

Options
What's a really nice light dinner?

And what do you usually eat? How much calories do you usually eat at dinner?

Does eating light at dinner mean you will weight lighter the next day?

I usually eat salad and chicken or veggies?

I eat Healthy everyday and count calories, I also excercise 5 days a week, 60 minutes of jogging

Replies

• airyale15
    airyale15 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Jaxg,

I usually eat 300cal (30g protein) consisting of chicken and steamed vege's

My girlfriend is excellent at cooking nutritious meals so I never usually have to worry about that.

If you're eating a lighter dinner chances are you'll be weigh less the next morning,

Hope this helps :)
  • jaxg1234
    Options
    Thank you Air Yale.

You're really hot...

Are you single by any chance?
  • airyale15
    airyale15 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jaxg,

But as I mentioned in my previous post

"My girlfriend is excellent at cooking nutritious meals so I never usually have to worry about that."

Hence I am not single
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I was going to offer some dieting advice, but I'm not sure that's what the OP is actually interested in. :frown:
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    2 cups steamed veggies, 1 to 1 1/2 cups meat/fish/etc. Don't always look up the calories, just stick to this more or less.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    ^

:laugh:

Fav is black beans, brown rice, chili powder, coriander powder, cayenne powder, sauteed onions/peppers and cut up grilled chicken. Mix with some salsa. Bake it for a while then top with more salsa and a dab of sour cream. It's about 320-350 calories depending on the amount of sour cream/beans/rice.

It's awesome cause I can make a batch of 10 servings wrap it in a zip lock bag and keep it in the freezer for days.