a pound overnight!!

Options
Last night before getting into the shower I stripped down and stepped on the scale.
after my shower, wet hair and no towel, my weight was 168.6
I took a piss and got right back on the scale.

Cool, almost half a pound in an hour.
That's extreme progress, especially when the scale has been reading 10 more pounds for the last 3 months, even though everyone I know says I look smaller.

Awesome, right?

Wait im not done...

Wake up in the morning, get all ready... makeup on, hair straightened, earrings inserted, necklaces tossed around the head, bra and shirt and jeans with a Belt. Jeans pockets hold wallet, keys, chapstick, lighter, and phone.
When I go into the bathroom I realize I should hop on the scale again.

At this point im already in a hurry so I just yank off my jeans and shoes.

Scale reads 168.0

!!!!!!!

That is quite a good bit of weight in a short time!
And I think its funny how it progressed lower and lower according to my activities.

If 168.0 was my weight with half my clothes on.... im really curious what it would have been had I stripped.
Wishing I had done that now :(

Now lets just have this continue each night... and if the numbers wanna go down by 4.8 instead of 0.8 each night, that's cool too :)

Replies

• zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Last night before getting into the shower I stripped down and stepped on the scale.
    after my shower, wet hair and no towel, my weight was 168.6
    I took a piss and got right back on the scale.

Cool, almost half a pound in an hour.
    That's extreme progress, especially when the scale has been reading 10 more pounds for the last 3 months, even though everyone I know says I look smaller.

Awesome, right?

Wait im not done...

Wake up in the morning, get all ready... makeup on, hair straightened, earrings inserted, necklaces tossed around the head, bra and shirt and jeans with a Belt. Jeans pockets hold wallet, keys, chapstick, lighter, and phone.
    When I go into the bathroom I realize I should hop on the scale again.

At this point im already in a hurry so I just yank off my jeans and shoes.

Scale reads 168.0

!!!!!!!

That is quite a good bit of weight in a short time!
    And I think its funny how it progressed lower and lower according to my activities.

If 168.0 was my weight with half my clothes on.... im really curious what it would have been had I stripped.
    Wishing I had done that now :(

Now lets just have this continue each night... and if the numbers wanna go down by 4.8 instead of 0.8 each night, that's cool too :)

Just water probably.. I could drop 2 lbs overnight. That's normal. ;)
  • alesanafyi
    Options
    I know :)

but its still nice to see that damn number move after a year of nothing.

and its like 10lbs down from 2 weeks ago.
  • starryskies89
    starryskies89 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This kind of confuses me, so you lost .8lbs? Or 10 lbs? If it's the first, I'm glad you are happy, those little things are something that can give satisfaction, and it's nice to see the scale move down. However just know that it might not be wise to invest so much enjoyment in that small of a loss, as it is most likely water weight, bodily fluids and waste, and it could just go up again tomorrow.. please don't be disappointed if it does. If you are talking about losing 10 lbs, you might want to edit your post so as to avoid confusion. (and Congrats!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!