Colorado Springs lady with 35 lbs to lose.

Options
Hey all. My name is Kayce and I'm 24, married, and live in Colorado Springs. I'm 5'7" and my starting weight is 235, and I'm hoping to get myself down to "donkey weight," or 200 pounds. I just moved here from California about a year ago and the altitude combined with my general lack of stamina makes all types of exercise way hard on me. I'm trying to stay positive and not be too hard on myself. My main motivation for losing weight is to be more active with my husband (who is in the Army and is in incredible shape), to prolong my life so I can be around to see my family grow, and to get healthier to help us get pregnant. I guess "family" would sum up all of my motivations. Haha.

If you're in the area and you're looking for a workout buddy, let me know!

Replies

• BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Colorado Springs , Age 24 also married. 25 lbs to lose, 30 and I would be doing cartwheels...if i could balance. Friend me...i'll give you my email and we can meet up
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    Colorado Springs, Age 29, also married, with a LOT more to lose but I'd still love some company on my workouts! If you're interested friend me and I'll give you my e-mail and we can meet... wow, I hear an echo here... LOL
  • MegMorgan182
    MegMorgan182 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    are you still looking for Colorado Springs friends?
  • 3dudesg
    Options
    Hello all! I have 105 pounds left to lose. Down 42.5. I love living here! There are so many beautiful places to walk! It would be fun if all of us could get together and walk some of these beautiful places! If we all friend each other maybe we can all get together and do that!!!