New here, again

Options
Well, I used to be a member of mfp but I found myself not being able to stay on track so after about 2 years, I gave up. I have taken the longest break ever from dieting or weight loss to get my mind right...seeing I had become so obsessed about losing weight that I began to gain weight. I am ready now to take control of my life. I know it wont be easy, and I know I will make mistakes a long the way, but I am here and ready to try again and just take it one day at a time.

This is a great site, a great program, easy to use, just hard to stay on track some times. Could use a bit of support and would love to give it.

Im a 27 year old mom of 1, full time student and work part time. I love to eat away my emotions. Unhappy with what I see in the mirror and finally after 4 years have begun dating again except, I dont like how I feel in my own body.

Replies

• kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    welcome again! feel free to add me. you can do it! I'm a 27 year old mom of 2 and so far i've lost 12 pounds. its taking me a while but i'm working on it.
  • PaulaCash79
    PaulaCash79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am trying again too! The first time I used this site I did not add friends for support and I did not make it this time I have added friends and I think I am going to make! So feel free to add me :smile:
  • JustMenMyHair ;o) (Back again too) In the process of shedding 85 lbs & getting back to a healthily & more active me! Add me if you like.

Twitter: Justmemyhair

Welcome & Good luck all, we all can do this!
  • TMAH30
    Options
    I'm back again also, hopefully this time i will stick with logging all my food and exercise! Feel free to add me
  • fat2fitby2013, I love the screen name!!!
    One day at a time & one healthily choice at a time. You can do it!!!