looking for Zumba comments - ordered DVDs

Options
I ordered the DVDs on the infomercial - hope they are as much fun as they look. Anyone tried Zumba?

Replies

• missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a ton of fun. I play the Zumba games on my kinect. Nothing quite beats being at a class and getting the energy of everyone else, but I can't always get to a class so Zumba in the living room it is!
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i go once a week to Zumba...it's hilarious....you laugh a lot...fool around a lot..and sweat buckets!!! so burn a lot too! good luck!
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm a Zumba Instructor - I became one because of how much I loved doing it, and how much FUN I have teaching!

The DVD"s are a really great start. Some people prefer the live class....some enjoy the privacy of doing it at home.

Either way, do it at what pace is comfortable yet challenging enough - and you'll be sweating your bootie off! :)

Congrats on your purchase!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have the Bento Perez disc set and like them. I do agree that a Class is always best cause they change it up and really get you moving, but the Dvds work too.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Love zumba!
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    Options
    My wife loves Zumba.
    She goes to the classes, it's as close to going out on a night out without the alcohol (as she puts it).
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I love Zumba. This is my go to workout if I don't actually feel like working out. It is so much fun! If you like dance you should also enjoy it. You get out of it what you put into it like any other workout, but luckily the DVDs come with several workouts so you can go with whatever works for you that day (longer, shorter, cardio party, abs). I have an older set but I bet the new ones are even better! Enjoy!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. It is fun and enertizing and it doesn't feel like a workout. I've always loved to dance so this DVD was right up my alley. It took me a while to get all of the moves down, I'm a bit uncordinated, but I stuck with it and am able to do all the moves. I have his older DVD set and want to get his new set or the Kinect workout. You can't go wrong with Zumba.