2»

Replies

• HeatherBurke
    Options
    My computer won't let me see the picture... :(
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Kudos to you and a booster for all of us wanting to be where you are....we will join you one of these days.:bigsmile:

Laura
  • xerothermic
    Options
    Wow... just wow. Congrats!
  • zacharyjb
    Options
    wow, doesn't it feel great? keep up the hard work :smile:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! :flowerforyou: :love: I'm really regretting giving away my fat jeans now. Grrr. lol I gave them to a friend who's also losing weight but now I wish I'd kept them. :laugh:
  • teb1215
    Options
    That rocks! I can't wait until I can do that type of picture too! So inspirational! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wow that is so motivational. I can't wait to be able to do one of those pictures and get back into my "skinny" jeans.

Congratulations
  • Stephanie521
    Options
    I was absolutely shocked when I found these jeans last night - I used to wear them ALL the time - they were my favorite pair of jeans, fit me PERFECT. Its shocking to me to see how big they are now...even depressing.

(:ohwell: My gut looks a hot mess but, you can overlook that.)

CONGRATULATIONS! I am new to this site and I love it already.....
    232323232%7Ffp43448%3Enu%3D3244%3E476%3E6%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D333%3A366963324nu0mrj
    [/quote]
  • Belle84
    Options
    you look amazing! x well done
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can't wait to put away my fat jeans. You look great! Congrats on your success so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!