I DIDN'T EAT THE FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tparkin
tparkin Posts: 126 Member
Yesterday was Victoria Day so the gym was only open till 7. My husband was teaching tennis lesson all afternoon so the only time I could go was a dinner. My husband said he would make dinner for the kids and I decided I would just get a Sub on the way home from the gym. When I got home no one was there. I ate my sub and had a shower. When my husband and children came home they said they had gone to McDonalds. Atleast my husband was thoughtful enough to eat at the restaurant, but of course one of the kids brought their fries home. I noticed when I went in the kitchen to get a snack. I looked at the bag and grabbed a bowl of carrots, some lite ranch dip and 10 almonds.

Leaving the fries on the counter!!!!!!

I didn't even care to have just that 1!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! I don't want to waste all my hard work for a couple of fries, although maybe tomorrow I'll bake some sweet potatoe fries...mmmmmm

Replies

• tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Yesterday was Victoria Day so the gym was only open till 7. My husband was teaching tennis lesson all afternoon so the only time I could go was a dinner. My husband said he would make dinner for the kids and I decided I would just get a Sub on the way home from the gym. When I got home no one was there. I ate my sub and had a shower. When my husband and children came home they said they had gone to McDonalds. Atleast my husband was thoughtful enough to eat at the restaurant, but of course one of the kids brought their fries home. I noticed when I went in the kitchen to get a snack. I looked at the bag and grabbed a bowl of carrots, some lite ranch dip and 10 almonds.

Leaving the fries on the counter!!!!!!

I didn't even care to have just that 1!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! I don't want to waste all my hard work for a couple of fries, although maybe tomorrow I'll bake some sweet potatoe fries...mmmmmm
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Congrats! I love the surge of "wow! I'm a strong person!" that washes over you when you're able to turn it down. I'm proud of you :)
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    congrats!! I had the same experience yesterday!

I went out for a business lunch that came up at the last minute - one of my co-worker and I shared the turkey minis at ruby tuesdays along with the salad bar (thank goodness for Ruby Tuesdays! that salad bar has been a lifesaver!). anyway, the turkey minis come with fries - I didn't eat any! Didn't even want them! It was such a great feeling!
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    wow you rock!!! I LOVE McDonald fries. I think I would have ate one. you are my hero:tongue:
  • thisisforme
    thisisforme Posts: 28
    You overcame the power of the fries. You have the power and they have the fat. Way to leave them on the counter.

I am so proud of you and you should be too!!!!!

SUCCESS IS SO SWEET!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: