P90x Lean?

Options
I've just started the P90x workouts, Lean version. I'm wondering if anyone on here is also doing it and can share any results or moral support.

Replies

• njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I started the Classic Version yesterday. This isnt my first go around but I have never completed the 90 days. I have only gotten to Day 45 and then stopped (life got in the way). Good luck and keep me posted.
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    I am determined to make it through, but 88 days sounds soooo daunting! We can do it! =)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Its worth it...you will fall in love with it....as with this site, it is very addictive...Welcome
  • largemocha
    Options
    I've done the classic version. I started last June and did the first 90 days with great results! I then added the P90X plus workouts to the classic version. The first month I lost at least 15 lbs. I've done another round of the classic version and love it. Of course the key is the meal plan. It took me about two weeks to get the meals down and figure out what I needed and exactly how many calories a day I needed to take in. Good luck with workouts! I got alot of good results -
  • nhankinson
    Options
    I am in the Air Force. We do P90X workouts 5 days a week at 5:30 am. It is so much easier to do in a group setting. On Saturdays, I do P90X at home. I'm starting to focus on the dietary portion more since the workouts is almost a given since we do it during the work week. Forsake quitting! That's the key to success.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Today is day 20 for me...though it doesn't seem like I've been doing it for that long. This is my second time starting it... I say that because I got to day 78 (I think) and stopped. I really wish I hadn't though, because I was getting wonderful results.

Here's to starting (over) GOOD LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • Palespyder
    Palespyder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started the P90X Lean yesterday, looking forward to it myself!
  • tbeckrn
    Options
    I started the P90 yesterday. It is tough but I am determined to finish all 90 days and I have my husband joining me and encouraging me.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I love disc1 chest/back...that day is my fav day to do p90x thus far
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yes we can! Today was Day 3 for me. I did Shoulders and Arms, I still have abs to do later. But I'm a little sore just about everywhere. How about you?