Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

eggs for breakfast? protein boost?

really fancy something eggy for breakfast tomorrow but not sure what. Help MFP!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Fried eggs, poached eggs, egg sandwich, omelette, sunny side up, over easy, scramble w/ veggies.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Fried eggs, poached eggs, egg sandwich, omelette, sunny side up, over easy, scramble w/ veggies.

this. endless possibilities.
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    :blushing: Haha, fancy as in a verb and not an adjective.

I make burritos: whole wheat wrap, scrambled egg with peppers, mushrooms, and monterrey jack cheese, topped with salsa
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Go take a look at my diet.. I had eggs this morning.. It was yummy and healthy!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    3 eggs, bacon (as much as you have), 1 slice of cheese, and a little butter on a bagel.
  • I eat this a couple of times a week:

1 whole egg scrambled
    2 egg whites scrambled
    3 slice of turkey bacon
    1 multi-grain english muffin

The possibilities are endless! It's just a matter of what you're in the mood for.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    I like omelettes myself :-)
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Two or three eggs scrambled. Add in a bit of garlic, onion, spinach (hells yes spinach!), green or yellow peppers, mushrooms, and pork sausage! (and, if you really want to live life on the edge, add some Old Cheddar)
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    bacon (as much as you have),

I think I love you
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    Eggs with green peppers and cheese seasoned with Cayenne pepper
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Eggy fried bread with bacon - you might not have a calorie allowance for the rest of the day though ;)
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    3 eggs, bacon (as much as you have), 1 slice of cheese, and a little butter on a bagel.

mmm, I like this idea.....could also put that all in a tortilla with some salsa!!
  • I just make a simple omelette (1 tbsp of flour per each egg) and eat it with jam (preferably plum). it's got a bit too many calories, but tastes awesome and i burn it off with cardio anyways.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    2 eggs, scramble in some turkey sausage crumbles, 1 slice of 2% cheddar cheese all on top of a whole wheat english muffin. My breakfast almost every day.
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Eggy fried bread with bacon - you might not have a calorie allowance for the rest of the day though ;)

Do you think eggy bread could work made under the grill?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Fried eggs sitting on Biscuits and Gravy
  • 3 eggs, bacon (as much as you have), 1 slice of cheese, and a little butter on a bagel.

mmm, I like this idea.....could also put that all in a tortilla with some salsa!!

^^Scrambled with salsa, turkey, bacon, chorizo, potatoes, anything and everythig is delicious with its on a tortilla!
  • abbiekgurl
    abbiekgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Eggs with lots of veggies - peppers, onions, tomatoes, broccoli...add in some meat (bacon, sausage, ham) and voila! Don't even need the cheese! (Unless you really want it, in which case mozzarella is perfect since it's part skim milk).

Enjoy whatever you decide on! :drinker:
  • I like to do one egg, 2 egg whites, with mushrooms and spinach mixed in. Add in whatever veggies you like!
  • TJtastic
    TJtastic Posts: 97 Member
    I just make a simple omelette (1 tbsp of flour per each egg) and eat it with jam (preferably plum).

You put flour in your omelette???