Cambridge Weight Plan

Options
Hi, I'm new to My Fitness Pal!

I'd love to have a few friends on here who are doing the Cambridge Weight Plan diet or people who have done this.

I'd love to be able to share my views on it and hear peoples success stories!

I'm really excited to start (I'm starting Tuesday)

I hope it's worth it!

Replies

• funms28
    Options
    Hi, I am currently on the plan. I am on week 2 and doing the Sole source
    I lost 4.5kg in the first week and hoping to keep losing. How is yours going?
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll be seeing a consultant for the first time this afternoon, and hopefully will be starting tomorrow.
    funms28, 4.5 kg in the first week is awesome! I've just added you x
  • ahold15
    Options
    Hiya! I have been on it for 2 weeks now. I lost 12lbs in my first week and my second weigh in is tomorrow. How are you finding it? X
  • ahold15
    Options
    Hey! That is great! I lost 12lbs in my first week and it's my second weigh in tomorrow! Keep up the good work. x
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    On my second week. Lost 8lbs in my first week. Have never even lost 8lbs in a month with normal exercise and diet cos it's really hard for me to lose weight (I've got PCOS). I'm very pleased with the results. Add me if you're doing this. I might be needing some support xx
  • luvmycats6197
    luvmycats6197 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Cambridge Diet Food For Life (US) plan since May 5th. I was doing it as sole source for the first 3-4 weeks, then gradually incorporated low cal sensible dinners in place of having Cambridge for dinner, then I'd go back to several days of doing it for all 3 meals, then have a regular dinner, etc.. then started incorporating dinner every night instead of Cambridge. I ALSO started running (for first time ever in my life) on August 1st--started the C25K program, did it every other day, and finished it this past Saturday!! I've lost about 30-40 pounds since May. I REALLY started losing weight when the running began!! I stil do Cambridge for lunch and dinner as it is easy and convenient to do at work rather than pack or buy lunch... On weekends, though, I have stopped usign it and I do Egg Beaters (120 calories for 1 cup of beater mix) scrambled with hot sauce added or fresh spinach wilted and mixed in, maybe tuna or some other food that is not too far over the equivalent calories of Cambridge shake...
  • funms28
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and I've moved up from SS. I've added a proper meal so I can work out. However I'm still avoiding carbs.
    After this week, I think I'll move back to SS for another week. How's everyone finding it?