I just wanted you guys to know...

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Okay, I know this is going to come as a shock to most (if not all) of you, but I have an addiction. I have done so well the past couple of weeks and I didn't give in. But, the day has come, i'm going through withdrawls and I feel like I can't stand it anymore. I feel like I deserve to have one, just ONE. I won't do it every single day. Maybe I can limit myself to one time a week as a treat. Or, one time every two weeks? I don't know, but all I know is...

I AM GOING TO HAVE SUBWAY TODAY AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. DON'T EVEN TRY IT. MY MIND IS MADE UP!

Yes, a footlong. Every single whole wheat grain, drip of tomato juice, slice of slithery onion, spazz of vinager and oil, the whole nine yards.

Oh yeah!

:heart:

I can't wait.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    Okay, I know this is going to come as a shock to most (if not all) of you, but I have an addiction. I have done so well the past couple of weeks and I didn't give in. But, the day has come, i'm going through withdrawls and I feel like I can't stand it anymore. I feel like I deserve to have one, just ONE. I won't do it every single day. Maybe I can limit myself to one time a week as a treat. Or, one time every two weeks? I don't know, but all I know is...

I AM GOING TO HAVE SUBWAY TODAY AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. DON'T EVEN TRY IT. MY MIND IS MADE UP!

Yes, a footlong. Every single whole wheat grain, drip of tomato juice, slice of slithery onion, spazz of vinager and oil, the whole nine yards.

Oh yeah!

I can't wait.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Enjoy!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ok, me too. :heart: YUMMMMMMMMMMM Glad you got that off your chest.
  • melli
    melli Posts: 14
    Options
    hey it's ok to have one day to eat what your heart desires, besides you deserve an reward :) ENJOY :)
    I'm exited for you
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I can think of much worse things to be addicted to. other than a little high on the sodium they are pretty good.

Enjoy it and dont look back.

:flowerforyou:
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser says nothing but good things about Subway, so it can't be too bad!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I eat Subway at LEAST once a week. It's the only "fast food" I allow myself. I go for the 6g or less 6 inch with tons of veggies & fat free dressing on wheat. Sometimes I even splurge & eat a foot-long. :drinker:
  • mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    Options
    The Biggest Loser says nothing but good things about Subway, so it can't be too bad!
    i agree but try to stick with a healthy one
  • lina1131
    Options
    Footlong Turkey on Whole Wheat, no cheese, extra tomatoes, black olives and onions with V&O. :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ok, you can have one. I just felt I owed you that little bit of drama. :happy: Enjoy.
  • lina1131
    Options
    Okay I ended up getting a footlong but did half turkey and half veggies only. I'm slowly improving! :bigsmile: I am enjoying my veggies only side more than I enjoyed the turkey. Hmph :noway: