friends in Wisconsin

Options
Anybody from Wisconsin want to be friends and good motivators? Looking for more friends by my hometown or nearby. I live in Bristol Wisconsin on state line of Illinois and Wisconsin. Have a nice day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bristol, land of the RenFair? I'm in Madison.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm over in Janesville. It's South of Madison following I-39/ 90. I'm about 18 minutes from the WI/IL border in Rock County.
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I live in Appleton, very close to Green Bay. I was hoping to set up an Appleton Group, but it fell through. But feel free to add me! Even if we still live somewhat far away, it is more close by than other people I have met. :)
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Bristol, land of the RenFair? I'm in Madison.

yes..the Ren Fair is here! and I havent even been to it..Just moved here last year
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im in Galesville, WI..... between LaCrosse, WI. and Winona, Mn. I'm always looking for friends in my area!
  • zdpatrick
    zdpatrick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just hanging out in good ol' Kenosha, here! Hello to Bristol...:smile:
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anybody from Wisconsin want to be friends and good motivators? Looking for more friends by my hometown or nearby. I live in Bristol Wisconsin on state line of Illinois and Wisconsin. Have a nice day! :flowerforyou:

Hello neighbor! I'm in Burlington. Friend request will be sent.
  • ballousgirl
    ballousgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in Waukesha, just west of Milwaukee. Feel free to add me :)
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I live in Mazomanie, small town between Madison and LaCrosse. Close to the home of the Shoebox!!