looking for friends for motivation and support!

Options
hi everyone! i've been on MFP for about a month now but never added any friends or used the message boards. now i realize how useful they are and i'm really excited to get the full benefits of this site.
i'm looking for friends similar to me to inspire me/get ideas and motivation from. i don't have a lot of weight to lose, but from last winter to this summer i gained about 10 lbs. i want to be leaner and feel healthier than i have in the past when eating crap. i'm ready to fully commit to a healthy lifestyle.
feel free to add me and please include a note :)

Replies

• BamaGirl777
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Please feel free to add me! Friends on here are awesome and will keep you motivated!!
  • mhurd76
    mhurd76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here myself, but finding lots of good information and inspiration on the message boards! Feel free to add me :)
  • sammiejo1992
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been a member for MFP for awhile but never really sat down to take it seriously. Well the time is ticking and my wedding is in two months and i need to shed some serious pounds, not only that but I also want to be more healthy. Please add me and give me motivation!