Drop 10 lbs in 3 days soup

Options
13»

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    THIS ISN'T MAGIC SOUP! It's chili, plain and simple, and it's not doing anything special to aid in weight loss. It's a bastardized red chili.. probably tasty, but it's not going to help you lose weight any faster than any other red chili of comparable macronutrient levels.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    THIS ISN'T MAGIC SOUP! It's chili, plain and simple, and it's not doing anything special to aid in weight loss. It's a bastardized red chili.. probably tasty, but it's not going to help you lose weight any faster than any other red chili of comparable macronutrient levels.

bump!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I would like to see evidence to back this up!!!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Don't be a sucker
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

bump!

Double hump and bump!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I have ocean front property in Arizona for all of you to purchase.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

Very true. The "10 pounds in three days" is BS.

Having said that, the recipe looks like a good solid bastardization of red chili and a relatively balanced meal. Plenty of good fat, plenty of solid lean proteins, good micro- and macro-nutrient levels. Lots of lovely filling water to help with portion sizes.

As a "single food fad diet", it's a pretty well-designed "single food".

It's not magic, but it's an example of good, solid, healthy eating.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I like to think of it at a great stew/chili/soup that is delicious and pretty nutricious. It's absolutely not going to cause any miracles but its perfect for a drizzly winter morning!
  • tinkteri
    Options
    I agree with the others on not losing "10lbs" on this soup, but it does look healthy and something I would eat.

I wonder if it could be made in a slow cooker?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Women's magazine crash diets are bullcrap. You lose weight on these diets because you lose water. That's the only thing you can lose that fast.

Nothing wrong with a nutrient rich soup, but not for every meal. Eat a balanced diet with a consistent caloric deficit and you will lose weight healthfully for the long term.
  • joceemartinez84
    joceemartinez84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    if you dont eat soup or anything i bet you lose more weight.....This diet is about as dumb as juice fasting
  • beyolisa
    beyolisa Posts: 1
    Options
    i just made this soup<i luv it its so gd. its like im not even dieting>LUV IT!!!!!!!