turbofire - worth it?

Options
Just wondered if anyone has tried Turbofire exercise program from Beachbody and what the results were like, i like the look of it but the pricetag puts me off!

Replies

• feepug
    Options
    anyone?
  • RMCoffey
    Options
    I've done turbo fire and I loved it! I mix it in now whenever I need some fun variety in my workouts. Its worth it. But like anything else, if you don't put in the time and energy, its a waste.

I love all of the workouts. Give it a try. I believe they have a 30 day money back guarantee. :smile:
  • feepug
    Options
    thanks! :happy: what results did you get?
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My husband purchased it for me. I have not been able to do it religiously- but I do LOVE it. Once I get a good schedule going I hope to be able to stick with the program. I will say it is not easy. The music will keep you motivated . We got ours on Ebay much cheaper than ordering from the site. I got the diet books and band as well. Free shipping and about $20 less than the site. Good luck !
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week. I love it!!!! It's fun & it kicks your butt at the same time. I have lost 13 pounds & inches (how many not sure).
    I would highly recommend it. If you want to see results you have to commit to it. My pants are fitting me loose, as are my shirts. But I'm not getting new jeans until I reach my goal weight.,.
  • jlolson6740TK2
    jlolson6740TK2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is great!
    It is fun and keeps me going!!!!
  • feepug
    Options
    Thanks for the advise chickies, think i will save up for it as it does look like a fun way to get fit, i'll keep watching Ebay!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 5 now, and although I've only lost a pound, I feel MUCH stronger, and I have dropped almost 2 pant sizes. The workouts are fun, and the music isn't horrible like it can be in some workout videos. It actually makes you want to dance it up a bit when you're doing the moves.
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love this workout! I am in the advanced schedule now and I can really tell a difference in my entire body! Just have to give it time to learn her ques and the moves!
  • Camilepalazzo
    Camilepalazzo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I loved it so much because it is so well rounded and fun. Plus you can't beat the results! It was such a great program that I became a Beachbody Coach and now sell it. I also like to mix P90X and Shakeology with it. :wink:
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire was my first Beach Body purchase. I loved it and had so much fun doing it. I lost about 30+ lbs when i did it a year and a half ago.