i have been thinking...

Options
i have noticed some of my fitness pal friends adjusting their tickers to highest weight, or starting over, or something other..it got me thinking..when i started this weight loss journey, i weighed 179.5..do yall think i should leave my ticker start weight at that, or should i adjust it to my highest ever weight @ 198 (which was back in 2006) ? i want to show how much i have lost in total, but i kinda feel like im cheating since my highest was so long ago..

Replies

• bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's cheating at all. If you have lost the weight it counts. I lost my weight forever ago but I'm not going to restart it when I start to lose weight again. We worked for it!
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have worked so hard to lose each and every pound, therefore I believe you should account for all of it! You have managed to keep it off so why not bask in the glory!!
  • melindadunston
    Options
    Where do you go to change it? I have lost 26 and mine says 20. I think it's only fair to say I have lost 26lbs so far instead of 20. I worked hard for every stinking pound!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    yep....count it!
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Where do you go to change it? I have lost 26 and mine says 20. I think it's only fair to say I have lost 26lbs so far instead of 20. I worked hard for every stinking pound!

HOME > Settings > Update Diet/Fitness Profile

OP : Keep counting it, well done!
  • snewsome7
    Options
    If you lost it, you lost it. I dont think that is considered cheating. :)