getting there :)

Options
Just wanted to share something that is very exciting to me..... according to my fitness tracker thing I will no longer be considered obese in 6 pounds :) So I would say (because I like to give my self wiggle room) by the end of October I will reach this goal :)

Replies

• ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! What a huge accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself and I hope you let us know when those 6lbs are off!
  • Faith2Bfit
    Faith2Bfit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you ash :) Its great to have a place where I can post stuff like this and people don't think I'm nuts.:laugh: Everyone on here is an inspiration and Im loving being able to share this journey with so many WONDERFUL people.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That's freaking awesome! Congrats!
  • NewMeAT33
    Options
    Amazing! Must be an awesome feeling :)
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good work! It has been a joy watching your journey over the past months and a bit! You have worked hard and your results reflect this! Keep it up!
  • momofayden
    Options
    Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment!
  • NdigoBlue
    Options
    Awesome! Oh how I wish I could not be obese! LOL! But is coming......I am a work in progress. Thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!