Anyone have Bodybuilding.com or RunKeeper Profiles?

Options
I LOVE my Fitnesspal! It keeps me motivated to post my meals and receive ALL the positive feedback on my exercise. I have SEVERAL online profiles on different sites and I tend to offer more encouragement and positive posts on those. I was just wondering if any of my friends/contacts have Facebook, Bodybuilding.com, or RunKeeper profiles. I use all of those as well! Post if you want! And best of luck to everyone!

I also wanted to give the link to my Wellness Consulting Company, BEST University, LLC. It's the culmination of a life-long dream and I won't stop until I help thousands of people with it! Enjoy! :-)

www.bestufit.com
www.facebook.com/bestufit
www.twitter.com/bestufit

Replies

• whatever33
    Options
    have body building.com.. but dont be on it as much as mfp... I actually use kris gethins training daily..
  • mikefit48
    mikefit48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There are some GREAT workouts on there. I even use the videos for quick links if clients don't know how to do a certain exercise.
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I use RunKeeper.
  • mikefit48
    mikefit48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use RunKeeper.

Cool. You can add me if you'd like: mikefit48 I'm just getting the hang of it!
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I use RunKeeper.

Cool. You can add me if you'd like: mikefit48 I'm just getting the hang of it!

will do!