Gorgeous, and you look so Happy!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow...great job.
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    Inspirational! And very motivating! You look awesome...and are you sure the captions are right on your photos....it seems reversed. Nonetheless, you look great.

Thank you! The captions are correct. I took the "during" pic a couple of weeks ago.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Awesome job!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! and great fashion sense too :)
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    you look great. I started at 344 so I totally understand. You look fantastic. And you look small I wouldn't have guessed you were over 195. Keep up the awesome work.
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    Wow you look so much younger!!! Awesome!
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look younger at 44 than you did at 28!
  • KH9107
    KH9107 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You're looking fabulous!!!! Great job!! You should definitely give yourself a pat on the back!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your continued success!! What an inspiration! You look terrific!! Thank you for sharing :-) XOXO God bless you always girl.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    Options
    Wow!!! you look fabulous!!! and you don't look the weight you say you are in the second picture.
  • MonicaWalls
    MonicaWalls Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you are looking amazing and you should boast and brag!!!! It lets others know that it can be done!! I have a motivational group on FB for health and fitness! I would love for you to join me :) Just send me a message if you are interested!
  • sandcgordon
    sandcgordon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my word!!! Jalare!!! You are my new Hero!!! You look terrific!!!
    You make me chant " I can do it! I can do it!! Thank you for sharing this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!