I love my sig other, and ___ is such a turn ON!

Options
2»

Replies

• salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    He kisses my neck or smacks my tush every chance he walks by me.....strokes my hair & cups a boob to fall asleep, kisses me randomly in the middle of a workout....tells me i'm beautiful when i'm just being me;)
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    Options
    He's insanely smart & funny & handy & hard working & dedicated to me & the best father to our kids!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Her tight ......

shoe laces.
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    anyone got a big bucket?
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    He's incredibly kissable, and I love how sweet he is with our animals. Oh, and he has a nice *kitten*.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Physically, his eyes, smile, and booty. Personality-wise, how fiercely he cares about how I feel, how goofy he is, and how knowledgeable and well-read he is (we're both librarians, what can I say?).

Edit: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSPELLED "KNOWLEDGEABLE." OH SWEET IRONY.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    His direct deposit check every other week..:)

That was a joke, right?

Yes..he is the smartes man I ever met. He is the greatest father. He can put **** together in minutes. Oh the biggest turn on for me is his garage full of men tools.

Yah! :):flowerforyou:

ETA: I admit I always joke with my husband about him giving me all his money LOL
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Edited above
  • Leeska
    Options
    Everything about him. He's one of the sexiest men I know and it's not because of his looks (although he is a damned fine man)
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    He oozes masculinity and manliness and confidence. Biggest turn on is watching him cut down trees or play softball. :love:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Trust me ... this thread could not handle all the details !!! Ha ha ha !!!!

Humor us. :laugh:

Hmmmmm ..... ok !

~ His eyes are like the ocean ... deep blue and never ending ! His voice is soooooo incredibly sexy and when he speaks ... I melt ! His passion for nature and life are so remarkable .... we could lay on a blanket on the beach all night long just watching the stars ... he is the most romantic man I have ever known in my entire life. I get the shivers just thinking about his touch ... the way he feels ... how he looks at me ... and the way he expresses his emotions are just amazing ... he is truly amazing.

But the biggest turn on ... is his love for me ! We started out as friends for a few years ... he was my rock ! We became best friends and when the timing was right ... we became lovers. It was the most " perfect " moment in my life. When everything around me was spinning ... he was right there waiting to catch me ! They say there is one true soul mate in this world for each one of us ... some people search a lifetime looking for this perfect person ... I was just very fortunate he was looking for me !

From there ... we have built a home of our own love. Just an amazing journey and an incredible path ... finally, my days are way better than my dreams !

Ok ... my friend .... was that transparent enough ????? :wink:

Yes ... it's true ... good things happen to those who wait ! And I waited a lifetime for this man to walk into my life ! Ha !

:drinker: Life is Good ! :drinker:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    He has the sexiest back, RAWR!!! Muscles rippling, yummy!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    He has the sexiest back, RAWR!!! Muscles rippling, yummy!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The conversations are never boring. The stuff we talk about is exciting to me. And he always pin points exactly what to say when I am having a difficult time emotionally because he knows me so well and has been very perceptive and he can give insight from a place outside of my own emotional experience. He has done things for me that I will be thankful for forever. He is such a good father to our daughters. His kind eyes. His soft lips and sweet smile. His nice, strong leg muscles. He is adventurous, playful and loves to try new things both inside and outside the bedroom. We have so many good memories together. He appreciates me. He reminds me that I am lovable.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    His mouth. He is obsessed with having soft lips. He is constantly putting on his cherryice lip balm and it works. He has the softest lips ever.