The water icon

Options
Hello fellow mfp members. I am new to this site and still trying to figure out everything. I haven't yet started working out because I had a baby 6 weeks ago and am waiting to be released by my doctor. Anyhow, my question is do I really need to plug in how much water I drink? And I drink about 3- 20oz bottles a day but I put crystal light in it so does that count? Oh and if it is important to put it in why is it important? Thanks for your answers!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    It helps you track you water intake. You should be drinking at least 8- 8oz a day. Your pee should be clear to light yellow that is how you tell if you at hydrated or not. Yes some people do count it when they put crystal light in it. Congrats on having a baby!
  • AmberMommyTo2G1B
    AmberMommyTo2G1B Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Alrighty thank you. I do drink some water alone but I drink it with crystal light because it is helping me to break my "ADDICTION" to caffine lol. My urine is extreamely light so I must be doing something right :) And thanks on the congrats.
  • Marigold1
    Options
    Welcome! Crystal light does count as water. Its just easier to drink for those of us that arent too fond of the clear stuff =)
  • AmberMommyTo2G1B
    AmberMommyTo2G1B Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great thank you. I will def. start entering it.