P90X and/or Insanity October Challenge for the Fall

Options
Hi everyone, I am doing a P90X and/or Insanity challenge group for anyone who wants to do Insanity or P90X or Both! This group will provide support and motivation to get through these programs. It will really help people get in and stay in shape during the fall and into the winter months where there are all sorts of temptation to be unhealthy. If you are interested just reply to this post or message me

Replies

• greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone? These are awesome programs!
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a group. I posted something the other day but never got any replies. I'll be starting Insanity on October 2nd after we get back from vacation.
  • miasmom08
    Options
    I'm in!! I have had the Insanity DVD s sitting at my house for the past 6 months so October 1st seems like the perfect time to start!
  • greggags2
    Options
    alright sent yo guys a message
  • drkate1972
    drkate1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday so I'll be a little ahead of you. Can I still join in the group?

Kate x
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hey , i own both ill start oct:) mmmmmmmm now i need to decide which one??
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I ordered insanity and should receive it by Friday. I will try to alternate it with some strenght training at the gym. Let me know :smile:
  • MsIvy120
    Options
    I just got P90X so I am in :)
  • TeamNoExcuses
    Options
    I'm in with Insanity.
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday but if that is close enough, I'm up for a group.
  • sistergoddess
    Options
    I can start the first or second, so I would like in please!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3, just about to move onto 4!! After I finish I am going to Asylum, please send me a request!!!!!!!! (I can share the Asylum files to anyone interested in moving up to it once Insanity is through!
  • greggags2
    Options
    Great to see all of you guys interested in getting fit!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Im doing a mix of both... 2nd day of insanity... ouchie!
  • madalyn1762
    Options
    i just bought insanity at a yard sale saturday. i can try and get this going in october..im scared tho!!!!!!!!
  • madalyn1762
    Options
    i just bought insanity at a yard sale saturday. i can try and get this going in october..im scared tho!!!!!!!!
  • greggags2
    Options
    Alright! Sent everyone a message
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Have fun, everyone!! I'm just finishing my first round this week and it's an amazing program!!!!! I think I'm going to do an Insanity/Running/Ripped in 30 hybrid starting Monday. :flowerforyou:
  • JuliePleasant
    JuliePleasant Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What is asylum?
  • JuliePleasant
    JuliePleasant Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!!!!!! I am on day 9 of insanity. I would love some support and motivation!!!!!!!!