Shakey and exhuasted

Options
All day today i've been so drained, I don't feel ill but I have absolutely no energy at all, I don't have an appetite either which is very unusual for me. I jus did 30DS I was keen on doing it for the first time since I started cos i'm so tired I stopped more than usual and now now i'm finished i'm really shakey and feel worse. I got a football match tonight which I'm not looking forward to which again is weird for me. I just don't wana do anything. :( I dunno why I feel like this

Replies

• sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Is it possilbe you need to eat? Try some protein. Or, you could be coming down with something.
  • Sibby123
    Options
    :-( I should eat but i'm not really hungry. I'm going to go have a look. I don't like it :(
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Doesnt matter whether you have an appetite or not, you still need fuel to exercise
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    All day today i've been so drained, I don't feel ill but I have absolutely no energy at all, I don't have an appetite either which is very unusual for me. I jus did 30DS I was keen on doing it for the first time since I started cos i'm so tired I stopped more than usual and now now i'm finished i'm really shakey and feel worse. I got a football match tonight which I'm not looking forward to which again is weird for me. I just don't wana do anything. :( I dunno why I feel like this

You may need to take a break to prevent yourself from burning out. And this will sound out in left field...but it happened to me from over training...if your body is exhausted and your not resting proerly if can effect your adrenal glands. Other things that play into that are other hormones being off, stress, etc. Do you have any underlying health issues?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Doesnt matter whether you have an appetite or not, you still need fuel to exercise

^This ...... hunger is not always good indicator. Fatigue? .... you need fuel.
  • Sibby123
    Options
    M eatin now, God the hassle I jus had, forgot my pin and locked my card so had to go bank. Haha I have a lot of underlyin illnesses;) I'm just really clumsy aswell :(
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah, make sure your food and water intake matches your exercise output.

In the past week as I've started watching my food AND working out again I've had a few days like that, where I'm like wtf is wrong with me I just want to sit here and have people fan me and feed me grapes. I figured out that I can't just look at the calorie numbers MFP recommends, I need to make sure I'm eating at the right time (for me, late evening carbs/protein that will last til my 7am workout, since I don't eat in the AM) and that I'm getting enough even if it doesn't quite match MFP's recommendations. You know your body better than MFP does.

Hope you feel better!
  • Sibby123
    Options
    Cheers guys! Had a hours nap and went to my match, feeling bit better now. :)
  • aschmidt73
    Options
    food= calories = fuel for your body = energy output. Make sure you are getting enough food for your workout, make sure you are taking vitamins because no matter how good your nutrition you aren't getting enough of what you need, and make sure you are only working out 6 days because your body does need at least 1 day off for recovery. Also enough sleep is key.