so if my boobs are so big and heavy..

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Can I take 10lbs off my initial weight loss goal and be classified in the healthy weight range? :laugh:

Replies

• bettybo0pxox
    Options
    haha i always say this!! :D
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Entered thread

No pics

Leaving
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    haha i wish ! then id be at my weight goal XD
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Seriously! I wonder how much mine weigh combined. LOL.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Entered thread

No pics

Leaving

^ LOL
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    LOL LOL!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping mine will shrink
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. I am flat as a pancake so I always set my goal weight a bit lower. I know that the extra pounds some of you put on your boobs and booty will hang on there on my belly and back. :sad:
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't want to know how much mine weigh! They are heavy and get so achy when I try running, honestly black eyes ladies are not fun...this is not for the faint of heart *lol*
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea...! Maybe those with big feet can come up with their own set of deductions...
  • Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LMAO! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

I always thought that when you lose weight your boobs was first to go but not for me! These bad girls wanna hang around!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure if I shave my head and have "the girls" cut off I will be at goal weight. I polled my friends and they objected strongly. It's so nice how much they care! ♥
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Big Ang weighed one of her boobs on TV today and it was 6 pounds..soo unless your tits are a size J like hers...id knock off like 5 pounds hahaha i cant speak personally tho..im in the itty bitty titi commitee!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am good with mine staying the same size as long as everything else shrinks! So far I have been lucky and have only gone down to a D...anything below that and I will cry.

=P
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yup, always wondered how much my girls weigh - and could never figure out a way to get an accurate weight! Always promised myself that if I got to my goal weight and stayed for a year and the boobs stuck around as well I'd have them reduced/lifted! Long way to go yet!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    LMAO! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

I always thought that when you lose weight your boobs was first to go but not for me! These bad girls wanna hang around!

Mine have gone from a G to a DD... but I don't think they are getting any smaller.. In year 6 they were a DD at 90lbs :sad:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Entered thread

No pics

Leaving

Just check my profile pic < :wink:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Big Ang weighed one of her boobs on TV today and it was 6 pounds..soo unless your tits are a size J like hers...id knock off like 5 pounds hahaha i cant speak personally tho..im in the itty bitty titi commitee!

HAHA I had mine weighed at the drs once.. they were 5kg each at a G cup, now they are 5kgs in total
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Options
    Just random numbers.... I was a 38F, had a reduction down to a 38C. 5 pounds gone in just a few hours. Bliss.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Just random numbers.... I was a 38F, had a reduction down to a 38C. 5 pounds gone in just a few hours. Bliss.

Ahh I would LOVE to be a C cup!