*NEWBIE* from Darwin, Australia..

Options
Hi Everyone,

Just started with My fitness Pal... Started at the gym a month ago, but i find i get distracted easily. I was 115kg when i started and am currently at 109.. i have recently up'd my gym sessions to be more frequent and much more challenging, so hopefully i will be seeing the results i want sooner. I find my downfall is with alcohol, and not eating on a regular basis, and then i "snack". Any support buddies would be great, and i will do the same for you. :)

Replies

• RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, hahaha. My weakness is snacks and alcohol TnT) we can be friends if you want. I need help with support to and I will not hesitate to keep you motivated :D
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    heh...i bet there are a few of us with the old alcohol and snack issue... Even just 1 glass of wine leads me to unhealthy snacks! Feel free to add me as a friend too :-)
  • ShonnaLouise
    ShonnaLouise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My drinking habits i used to think were "awesome" as i could drink most men under the table!!... But now i realise with all that sugar intake and unhealthy eating that follows its not awesome .. its DISGUSTING!.. i have cut down my drinking majorly and can already feel the change within my body. Im a sucker for a nice cold jacks on a friday arvo and i fell quite hard into the "territory lifestyle" since i have lived up here. but i now see that i can still enjoy the fishing, camping, riding and hunting without always having a drink in my hand and surprisingly now, i remember most trips :) I never thought i was a binge drinker, but i was probably the poster girl for it. :(