Ran for 17min straight!

Options
I just ran for 17min straight on the treadmill, I haven't done that since high school (which was a while ago, and I was actually in shape then and ran track!) it is such a feeling of accomplishment! Yay me!! LOL

Replies

• HulaCoop
    HulaCoop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey CONGRATS!! that would be a big accomplishment for me as well!! :)
  • LGWhritenour
    LGWhritenour Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats awesome! I don't think I ever could run 17 min Straight! :smile:
  • holly122677
    Options
    Cograts.....I am on my way to doing that too.....WTG!!!!!!!!
  • FightingFit
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congratulations, you must feel unreal!
    :happy:
  • b4sr71
    Options
    He y!
    Know exactly how that feels, hit my peak as well this week,, Congrats!!!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's totally something I aspire to!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Yay you are so awesome!! I hit 12 minutes today which is my personal record...here's to 17!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I know that feels good!
    I do workout videos and when I first started I couldnt keep up, but now Im wanting more!
    :smile:
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! what an amazing feeling eh? my best friend ran 20 minutes the other day, and her highest had been 5, and i was so proud of her! it's amazing what you can do when you really push yourself! keep it up!
  • lose2cruise
    Options
    Congratulations! You will find as you go on, you can increase your speed on the treadmill while running for longer periods of time. Keep up the good work!
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    awesome!!
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It's always such a GREAT feeling when you reach a personal milestone. I remember not being able to run over 20 seconds when I first used the treadmill, then I was happy at 5, then 10 and now i'm up to 25 @ 6.5mph. It always feels amazing knowing i've pushed myself as far as I can.

Here's to you making it 20 very soon! :-)
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I just kept pushing myself, saying "just one more minute", and then "just 10 more calories" it felt great to make it that far and I can't wait til I can hit 20min or MORE!! :smile:
  • gym_rat
    Options
    Running is a mental game. Mind over body!

Awesome job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!