Just starting out what a great site

Options
Its been one week in my goal to lose 164 pounds. This is a fantastic resource. This site will be a great aid in my goal. Just stopping in to say hello from Wisconsin.

Replies

• rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    Hello from England. This is a great site I have been on here for 35 days and can honestly say it has changed the way I think about food and exercise. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support. Good Luck.:smooched:
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Wisconsin too ! Add me!~
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Why hello there! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • jules11177
    jules11177 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :)
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Joined this site awhile ago but just started getting serious 3 months ago. Living with Lupus and looking to stay motivated to lose 80+ pounds and to learn new things from other people on their weight loss journey. :bigsmile:
  • shokes718
    shokes718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I begin my journey tomorrow. Would love the support, so please add me if you don't mind helping me keep the momentum going:)
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yep, This site is simply wonderful, The features makes it so easy to get on track, Now only if I can find some friends to help me stay on track!.. Good Luck everyone..
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Yes this is a great site, lots of people to help out and give advice.
  • kelvina61
    Options
    Welcome from Illinois and add me as a friend we can keep in touch and help each other out.
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words. Im devoting the next year to losing weight and getting fit. Its a quest.