112 pounds gone PICTURES TO PROVE IT.

Options

Replies

• proudaunt
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation! Congratulations to the new (and much younger looking!!) you :)
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    awesome job!
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!:)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congrats on making your goal a reality. I hope that I can achieve that someday.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! great job :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Your progression photos are wonderful! Good job on all the hard work, it definitely paid off and now you're also off all the meds!:flowerforyou:
  • mreffle
    mreffle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great photos, amazing transformation. Congratulations! You are an inspiration..
  • mas3sons
    Options
    Thank you. I had an awful expericence on 9-5 of this year. I could not fit into a ride at an amusment park with my children. Humilliating. But you know what I did, I came home and ate, and ate, and ate. And here I am , 20 days later, trying to start again. i just wrote a blog on my own board and shed a few tears. Then i came into the community and the only one i opened was yours. First of all, CONGRADULATIONS. Being 5'1" and 235 lbs, i know that it takes more than just will power. I admire you and all you have done. Your story has been an inspirtaion. i hopw that i can do this, this time and be here for my children for another 40 years. :happy:
  • lrcross
    Options
    Congrats...and AWESOME!!
  • mccantin
    mccantin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look stunning AND happy! :smile:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look fantastic!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Sounds like you're doing it healthy, too!
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    U were beautiful then, u jus made urself MORE beautiful :) its nice to see that I'm not the only one who eats dinner at 9pm, by the time I get home from the gym, take a sower and unwind, it's 9:00... Thank u for sharing ur lovely story, keep up the wonderful work!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,324 Member
    Options
    Outstanding. It's an amazing thing you have done...be proud!
  • msharif71
    msharif71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, very inspiring!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I love it when Before and After pictures like these come out looking like two completely different people. :love:

You look RADIANT and so proud of yourself. Your self confidence is oozing off the photo. You look AMAZING. Good work, you! :flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great transformation
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...Show stopper...Nice tranformation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!