Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just starting out, need support from the community.

I am looking to loss 60lbs and I have just started. I need all the support from other women that I can get. I lost my son last year and now have post traumatic disorder symptoms from watching my son die. I have gained over 60lbs since I have lost him and now I am ready to get my life back. Anyone out there that can help me along the way, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Heather

Replies

• I am so sorry for your loss. You have come to a great place though, the support here is great!!
  • Also sorry to hear of your loss-i just joined also-hopefully there is strength in numbers and we can get our lives back together!
  • Jenndragonflys
    Jenndragonflys Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Heather, I'm Jen & I just started last week. This group gives so much support. Everyone is great here. I'm sending you a friend request & I hope we can help each other. I am so sorry for your loss.